Peas and Broccoli All Chopped and Ready to Go
The stir fry used the broccoli and 1/2 of the pea pods, as well as a bag of frozen stir fry veggies. For the sauce I made my favorite Asian inspired sauce, the wonderfully epic sauce from General Tao's Tofu (hint: double the sauce recipe).
After making the sauce, I added the vegtables to the wok. After the veggies had a nice crust, I added the sauce to the wok, letting the vegetables pick up the flavor of the sauce. To finish plating the stir fry, add the stir fry to a base of rice. We use basmati rice in our kitchen. Basmati is inexpensive at warehouse clubs. I am able to get a 15 lb bag of rice from Sam's for around $10.00. This amount of rice lasts almost 6 months, even when typically having rice 2 nights a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment